Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review: The Setup: A True Story of Dirty Cops, Soccer Moms, and Reality TV by Pete Crooks

The Setup: A True Story of Dirty Cops, Soccer Moms, and Reality TV by Pete Crooks

Link to buy The Setup: A True Story of Dirty Cops, Soccer Moms, and Reality TV

Story Rating: 2 out of 5

Review:

This book has a long title that sounds like it is going to be full of all sorts of action, but I found this was not the case. In fact, this book moved so slowly I found myself putting it down for a while before I could continue on with the story. The people in this book were not the most likeable and it was difficult to find any redeeming qualities in them.

The best part about this book is the introduction written by Joe Kenda. I found myself wishing he had written the rest of the book as well. Mr Crooks has a rough writing style that was too bad because I was interested in the book and really wanted to like it more than I did.

Reviewed by Joseph


No comments:

Post a Comment